the family pumpkin patch

11:06 AM Posted by Delaney

So this year we went to Thompson Farm, we went there last year and we paid 30 bucks for 4 huge pumpkins, unfortunately their prices went up, way up. Now they were asking about 65-70 dollars for the same size ones we bought last year. Ridiculous, anyway on with the photo blog of non sense.
Many people ask why we don't take more family photos. Well here is an illustration of why we don't do it more often. I literally have taken 4 other photos on this particular setting but for your pleasure I kept the "good" ones. So in this one Tyler has his eyes closed, and Brayden is throwing a gang sign...nice.
Take two. Again someone with their eyes closed! Why does someone develop narcolepsy during pictures? Please for the love open your eyes, or so help me the duct tape is coming out again!
Excellent, Caleb is looking at the corn field and Brayden is apparently giving a shout out to the scarecrow. Half of Alex's face is covered by Caleb's mop, but what's this? Tyler's eyes are open? If you all don't sit still I will throw the camera at you!Take 8. A nice lady offers to take our picture with the family. Wow first try for her, what am I doing wrong? Is it the death threats? Is it fun for the kids to make daddy's vein in his forehead pop out? I don't know, but I give up.
Fashion extrodinaire, text guru, and bubbly Alex.
Tyler Pumping it up.
Brayden "they see me rollin'" Christian.
Corney picture from the youngest, I wonder how many insects, rodents and other "things" call this place home? Oh well the kids aren't crying and ther're having fun so I don't care.
This was pretty cool. they had a buch of tricycles set up with a race track. Here you see me walking because I just got done pushing Brayden around the course for what I like to call the Pumpkin Patch 500.
I can't think of a funny story so too bad for you. Just kidding, I'll try and think of one for next time. Instead look at the beautiful pictures ya ingrate!

0 comments: